One of The World's Most Fascinating Ruins

This Photo was taken last year, August 10, 2010 in Talisay City, Negros Occidental at Lacson Ruins.
It was my first time to go to that place even though it is near to my City. I was there with my aunt, my friend and my instructor of driving. We're about to end my driving lesson back then when we passed by to the road going Lacson Ruins. We asked the instructor if we can drop by and taking pictures at The Ruins. At first the instructor doesn't want us to go there because the road was rocky and he did not ask permission to his boss. We hardly convince him and after a while he agreed.
My friend took me a photo when I was standing and had a pose beside a fountain because it captured the view of the fountain and the mansion.
I chose The Ruins as my favorite tourist spot because today, it is a tourist attraction for its romantic, yet strong structures. It is one of the newer attractions that has been opened to the public and it is one of the World's Most Fascinating Ruins.